How To Use Google Instant Search For SEO ?
How To Use Google Instant Search For SEO | Google Instant Search SEO
In today’s post, I will tell you about “How to use Google Instant Search ?”. Google instant search SEO will help you to find out the keywords for your content.
Google instant search is the basic step when finding your focus keyword.
Main Focus of This Article Is On Two Topics :-
1. How To Use Google Instant Search
2. How To Use Google Instant Search SEO For Keyword Research
What Is Google Instant Search ?
It is the feature that helps in the prediction of keywords. It predicts what you are searching for and displays the result as you start typing in the search box. Technology used by Google Instant Search to do keyword prediction is known as Google’s Autocomplete.
When you start typing, predicted queries will be displayed on your screen
When And Where Google Instant Available ?
– Google Instant works for the searchers in United States.
– Google Instant also works for the searchers who have logged in to their Google Account outside US.
If Google Instant Search is not working on your browser, you can try enabling it using this Link :- http://www.google.com/webhp?sclient=psy
In Which Situation Google Instant Works ?
Google Instant works only from Google’s Homepage or from the search box available at the top of the SERP. But there are some situations in which it doesn’t work.
These situations are mentioned below :-
– on your browser’s search box
– from Google SSL Search
– from Google’s Toolbar
– from iGoogle
– if you have disabled Google’s Autocomplete feature
– using Google Search from other places
How To Disable Google’s Instant Search ?
You can also turn off Google’s Instant Search using this method :-
1. Firstly, Click on the “Settings” link located at the bottom of the search box.
2. Now on the next page, Select “Never Show Instant Results” under the Google Instant Predictions. (As shown in the Image Given Below)
Google Instant Search For Keyword Research ?
1. Let us take an example, suppose your content is based on “SEO Learning or training”. So, the first step is to open “www.Google.com”.
2. Then, Start typing the keywords that comes in your mind that are relevant to your website’s content. In this example, I’m using the keyword “Learn SEO”.
3. You can see in the image that when I typed “Learn SEO” in the search box, many other keywords are displayed on the screen. You can use these keyword as your focus keyword. But you can’t use all the keywords in your content, So pick some of the keywords that you think people will search for.
4. After selecting the keywords using Google’s Instant Search for SEO, You can further Use Google Keyword Planner Tool For Better Keyword Research.
I hope after reading this article, you got the answer of your question ” How To Use Google Instant Search For SEO ? “.