How To Use Google Keyword Planner Tool ?
How To Use Google Keyword Planner Tool | Best Keyword Research Tool
In today’s article, I’ll tell you about “How to use Google keyword planner tool“. I’m not talking about any other tool because Google keyword planner is the best keyword research tool. I think every blogger or webmaster must know about how to use google keyword planner tool for keyword research. As we all know that keyword research is very important part of search engine optimization. Whether you are running any type of niche blog, keyword research will always help you to improve on-page SEO of your website or blog.
Main Focus Of This Article Is On Two Topics :-
1. How to use Google Keyword Planner Tool
2. What is the Best Keyword Research Tool
Google really don’t know anything about you or doesn’t hate you. If you are writing daily on your blog but not ranking in SERP’s, then surely you are doing something wrong.
Blogging involves quality content because content is always the king. So, To rank higher in SERP’s you have to optimize your website content for search engines. This is the part where on-Page SEO comes in your way. On-page SEO involves finding the main focus keyword for your content. You have to use that focus keyword which has good search volume i.e, people are searching for that focus keyword.
Even, if you are writing the high quality content and not getting traffic on your website. I’m sure you are not optimizing your site content for SEO or you are using Black Hat SEO Techniques.
Before I start explaining about how to use google keyword planner tool…You must know “What is Keyword Research ?”
What is Keyword Research ?
Keyword research is basically the process of finding out the keyword, which is getting amount of traffic from search queries. For example, keywords can be like Google keyword planner, Best keyword research tool, etc.
By using this best keyword research tool, you can easily find the focus keyword that will drive traffic to your website and will help you to earn more revenue. The another method to rank higher is to analyze competitor site and find the focus keyword for which they are ranking higher.
What is Google Keyword Planner Tool ?
Google Keyword planner tool is the best keyword research tool which is officially provided by Google. This tool helps the webmasters to find the target keyword for their content.
Few Things You Need To Know :-
– If you want to use Google Keyword Planner tool, then you have to signup for Google Adwords account. This tool is totally free.
– This tool is developed to target Advertisers, but it also gives lot of information about the target keyword.
Step By Step Guide To Create An Account On Adwords To Use Google Keyword Planner Tool :-
1. Click on this link to create an account :- Sign Up and then click on “Start Now” button on the top right corner.
2. After Clicking start now button, this window will be shown to you..
3. Enter Your Email Id and click on continue button
4. Now, this window will appear on your screen. Fill up all the required information and then click on “Next” button.
5. On the Next page, enter your mobile number (Its optional) and click on continue button.
6. Now Set your budget to lowest amount as shown in picture given below. (Don’t worry, there is no need to pay anything to use Google Keyword Planner Tool)
7. Now Click on Next button.
8. On the next page, review your ads setting and click again click “Next”.
9. Don’t Add Your Billing Information and Click on “Go To Dashboard”.
10. Now, Close the Google Adwords and reopen it by Clicking This Link, then you will be redirected to the page like this. Now click on Tools > Keyword Planner.
11. Then on the next page click “Get Search Volume And Trends”.
12. In This Column, enter the keywords you selected from Google Instant Search.
In this example, I’m using two keywords that I have already picked up using Google Instant Search. First keyword is “Keyword Research Tool” and second word is “Best Keyword Research Tool“. So, I entered these two keywords in the column and then I clicked “Get Search Volume” button.
Note : You can also select the specific country to get volume of searches for these keywords in particular country. For example, if you want to get volume of searches for your selected keyword in United States, then select the target country as “United States”.
13. Now, there are four columns in the given box.
Keyword :- This column show the keywords you entered.
Avg. Monthly Searches :- It shows the average number of searches for that particular keyword.
Competition :- It shows competition in the market for that particular keyword.
Suggested Bid :- Suggested bid is calculated by looking at the CPC’s that advertisers are paying for that particular keyword.
Now, You have to select the main focus keyword for your content :-
Selection of keyword is based on three columns :- Monthly Searches, Competition and Suggested Bid
Choose the focus keyword having low competition, Max number of searches and higher suggested bid
So In this example, I’ll choose my focus keyword to be “Best Keyword Research Tool“.
Why I used “Best Keyword Research Tool” ?
Competition :- Competition for this keyword is low in the market, So your website can rank easily using this keyword.
Avg. Monthly Searches :- Number of searches per month are high w.r.t its competition.
Suggested Bid :- Value of suggested bid is very high when compared with other keyword.
I hope after reading this whole article, you got the answer of your question “How to use Google keyword planner tool“.